Professionally set up all meeting and function space. Ensure cleanliness and organization of all banquet and function areas and assist with the service of food and beverage, as needed.
* Responsible for moving table and chairs and must set-up and clean designated function room
* Responsible for refreshing the meeting rooms as well as assisting with coffee breaks
* Stocks and organizes supply carts with designated materials and equipment, and transports them carefully to prevent injuries and damage.
* Provides exceptional customer service
* Works safely, following all established safety rules and regulations
* Communicates effectively with co-workers, supervisors and guests
* Follows all relevant policies and procedures
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must possess high school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
* Must possess good communication skills
* Must be able to report to work on time as scheduled
* Must be able to work weekends, holidays and nights as needed
* Must be able to successfully pass a background check
* Must present an overall professional appearance and report to work in appropriate attire
* Must be ABC certified at time of hire.
Accountable to: Manager – Banquet Set-Up
Supervisor – Banquet Set-Up
Accountable for: N/A
The above description denotes some of the specific characteristics which are necessary to perform the principal functions of the job and are not intended to be a description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Dover Downs Gaming is an equal opportunity employer.