Responsible for cleaning, clearing, and setting tables in the dining area. Keeps floor area clean presentable. Assists wait staff as needed.
* Stacks trays properly.
* Clears dirty dishes in between courses
* Properly unloads dishes, racks glasses, places cutlery into soaking pan.
* Restocks side stands with supplies.
* Fills ice bins.
* Brews coffee, fresh every hour or more; as often as needed.
* Provides exceptional customer service
* Works safely, following all established safety rules and regulations
* Communicates effectively with co-workers, supervisors and guests
* Follows all relevant policies and procedures
* Performs other duties as assigned
* High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience preferred.
* Must be reliable, friendly, cooperative, and industrious.
* Must be able to learn menu items, and follow above outlined service procedures.
* Must possess good communication skills
* Must be able to report to work on time as scheduled
* Must be able to work weekends, holidays and nights as needed
* Must be able to successfully pass a background check
* Must present an overall professional appearance and report to work in appropriate attire
Accountable to: Chef / Manager Frankies
Supervisor - Restaurant
Accountable for: N/A
The above description denotes some for the specific characteristics which are necessary to perform the principal functions of the job and are not intended to be a description of all work requirements that may be inherent to the position.
Dover Downs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.