* Friendly, courteous, and timely service. Accountable for cash drawer and all variances. Provide outstanding customer service.
* To prepare all pantry food items in a sanitary and timely manner, conforming to our standard recipes and plating instructions. Take pride in your work! Work safe and with care, avoid waste, prepare QUALITY foods.
* Takes orders from customers.
* Keep service area stocked with supplies and keep the work area orderly and clean.
* Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures
* Report to work on time, as scheduled, in proper uniform, with a positive and cooperative attitude.
* Set- up the pantry: Obtain and distribute all requisitioned supplies and stock and clean all kitchen areas.
* As assigned by your supervisor prepare in accordance with our standard recipes:
Salads, appetizers, soups, desserts, deli items, produce.
Prepare restaurant order as per our plating instructions. No restaurant order leaves the kitchen without a printed dupe!
* Always keep your work station and all storage areas clean. If you drop anything, pick it up! Clean after yourself.
* Always follow the instructions of your supervisor and cooperate with both your fellow kitchen employees as well as all restaurant service employees to assure the best guest service possible.
* Able to learn the Point of Sale system and basic guest service standards.
May be required to participate in daily service operation.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Available to work evenings, weekends, holidays and when business demands.
Clean appearance, friendly and cooperative.
Reliable, ability and willingness to learn and follow instructions.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time four (4) hours.
Ability to bend, stoop or kneel.
Ability to reach for specific objects within local work area.
Ability to lift objects up to twenty (20) pounds.
Ability to ascend and descend stairs and travel to various locations within the facility.
Accountable to: Pit Stop Sous Chef and Beverage Manager
Accountable for: N/A
The above description denotes some of the specific characteristics which are necessary to perform the principal functions of the job and are not intended to be a description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Dover Downs , Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.