To deal casino table games to players offering exceptional customer service and accuracy. This position will be required to work nights,weekends and holidays.
* Provides fast, flawless, personalized customer service to our players
* Promotes positive customer relations
* Creates memorable service experiences and a fun-filled environment for our players
* Facilitates the game and explains the rules of the game to our players
* Conducts assigned game according to procedures; computes pay-off odds to pay winning bets and collect losing bets
* Exchanges cash for gaming chips according to procedures (buy-in transactions)
* Audits and completes fills and credits on the table games
* Cooperates with other dealers when assigned to the same game
* Controls the pace of the game
* Ensures game security
* Informs the Floor Supervisor and /or Box person of any requests or unusual play
* Issues the proper amount of gaming chips to players after completion of the credit authorization procedures
* Adheres to established cash handling and accounting procedures
* Complies with all departmental and company policies as well as all established regulations
* Maintains confidentiality regarding customer play
* Amicably resolves customer issues
Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Satisfactory completion of dealers training course(s)
* Must pass an audition, demonstrating level of proficiency
* Previous dealing experience preferred
* Knowledge of multiple card games preferred
* Knowledge of the rules and procedures of dealing
* Must be quick, analytical and observant with good math skills
* Must possess exceptional customer service skills
* Must possess excellent communication skills
* Must present an overall professional appearance
* Must be able to successfully pass a background check and receive a license from the DE Lottery
* Must be able to appropriately manage stressful situations, occasionally dealing with angry customers
* Must be able to work weekends, holidays and nights as business needs require
Accountable to: Table Games Floor Supervisor
Accountable for: N/A
The above description denotes some of the specific characteristics which are necessary to perform the principal functions of the job and are not intended to be a description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Dover Downs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.